Thursday, October 22, 2009

Connected.


Here I am - connected more than ever to everyone. Whether it be through Social Networks, my (crack)berries (yes, I have 2), Blackberry messenger, Other messenger tools, email accounts (I have 4), or ___ (fill in the blank) - I'm more connected than I've ever been to the people I care for, the people I work with, the people I've met once-twice-three times?, people I've never met F2F, or ____ (fill in the blank), and I'm still missing birthdays, emails, you name it. I'm still forgetting to do certain things on my mental, digital, hard copy to do list. There are all these "tools" to make my life easier, but honestly, I'm starting to crave my old daily planner and a nice, new pen in a quiet cafe - wondering if anyone left me a message on my home answering machine and wondering if I should even care.


Original post: http://mystimulus.blogspot.com/2009/10/connected.html

1 comment:

Heather said...

I was just browsing blogs tonight and came across this and you couldn't have put it better. I feel exactly the same way. I'm more connected than ever, but feel so alone most of the time... I miss simpler times, I'm 23 and feel like I was cheated out of it.