Monday, May 18, 2009

This month's bag.


I've been a member of Avelle (formerly Bag, Borrow, or Steal - which I know you heard of in the Sex in the City Movie) for over a year now. If you haven't heard of it (???) it's a company where you can find the bag (or other accessory) you're looking for and borrow it - just like you would borrow a bag from your closest girlfriend.

At first I was a little worried about this experience. Would I be able to return the bag in the same condition I received it in? Would the bag be worthy of borrowing? Would borrowing the bag be a good experience?

The answer is YES. I love the experience. Sorta feels like Christmas every time one is delivered to my door. I typically rent a bag 1x a month - and a few times extra if I'm heading to an event or a wedding or something extra ordinary.

This weekend I met up with some girlfriends (with my new bag of course) and my friend Heather said, "Oh your bag - the leather is so soft. You always have the greatest bags."

and my response?

"Heather, you can too...." I'm not sure if she's going to go for it, but I'll keep showing up with fabulous bags each month.

No comments: