Wednesday, January 28, 2009

sandal socks guy....

Sometimes I just need to see a little something familiar to make me smile. Don't worry, I'm not a sandal socks girl (and um, will never be) but this commercial makes me LOL every time I stumble across it. It's been out a while - but a good example of how marketing to the right audience works - at least from my point of view living in the Northwest.

Now you ask, "Did I switch to Pemco Insurance?" ...

No. But I am blogging about them, aren't I?

1 comment:

Don Young said...

Cat, I giggle every time I see that spot. Hard not to when you live in the Northwest. I'm Don Young, director of brand and marketing at PEMCO, and we really appreciate your kind words. Living and working here offers an array of great people to celebrate. We just completed work on another NW Type; "Goat Renter Guy." The goats stole the show! You can check it on werealotlikeyou.com. Thanks again for writing about Sandals and Socks.

DY