Saturday, November 15, 2008

ten little things...

a dear friend posted ten little things that give her joy and I too wanted to follow her lead.

here are my ten little things that make me smile:

1. having my man home by my side on the couch just chilling after way too many months apart.

2. seeing a chubby baby and a puppy at the same time.

3. taking the first sip of a perfect nonfat latte with just the right amount of foam and equal. (seattle does it best.)

4. a good nights sleep.

5. believing in hope and watching our country make the right decision on November 4th, 2008.

6. laughing out loud with friends so hard it feels like a stomach workout.

7. drinking that perfect latte with a perfect cupcake.

8. putting on an outfit and well, just looking good all day long. (btw, I'm in love with these jeans at The Gap right now...)

9. when the wind touches my face, the leaves fall around my feet, and the air smells so fresh (seattle does it best - again.)

10. that first step into the ocean, board on my left, sand under my feet, good waves in front of me. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

1 comment:

Red Lotus Mama said...

Thanks for participating in my list! I love yours (especially the cupcake!)