Wednesday, November 12, 2008

copy cat.

sometimes a copy cat is the best idea. I'm not saying Trophy Cupcakes is a total copy cat of another cupcake cafe - I'm basically saying Trophy took some great ideas (your favorite birthday party, cupcakes, Martha Stewart's clean style -which she copied btw, good baking, clever decorating) and made it their own.

if you're sitting there thinking you came up with the first idea ever - seriously pat yourself on the back. we are all inspired by others and from that organic sharing of ideas, we can improve and grow. just like Trophy Cupcakes in Wallingford (Seattle, WA) made me enjoy cupcakes even more than I ever thought I could...

I might just have my next birthday party there...oh what will I give as party favors?! I just love party planning...

No comments: