Friday, April 27, 2007

twitting my time away...

It's been 2 months and 9 days since I blogged. wow. I guess I've been busy since February. Now it's 3 months and something like 27 days till I'm married.
Okay seriously, where does the time go. As I sit here on a Friday night - researching on my computer new marketing ideas, I see that I can spend even more time on my computer telling people where I am.

Me on twitter: I'm at work
You on twitter: I'm at the mall

see the excitement brewing?

I can create a profile on twitter - and literally "twit" my time away - telling my new (?) online friends where I am, what I'm doing, what I'm thinking... Just think, they might even care?

But is this another marketing tool for me? I can now market my ideas, my locations, me me me me.

or maybe it's just time for me to log off.

No comments: